We thought you might like to meet our hard-working loyal Watchcat "Trash". We found him at the Trash Station, 2 weeks old and a nearly Dead kitty. We raised him to be an Energetic fellow full of ambition and a great work ethic.
Mary says he is a keeper, and John is now at the bottom of the pecking order.Oh Well.....
As it grows you'll find on this site
QUICK PREVIEW NAVAJO & ZUNI CLASSICS!!
- A Slide Show and short History of the Union Avenue Historic District, originally founded in 1852. The Show "Historic District" is now on line.
- A Slide Show Guide to Pueblo's most interesting homes, buildings and areas of Historic value and interest ( Under Construction)
- A Walking Tour Guide to the finest eating, gift shops, art galleries, specialty shops for the discerning buyer.
- Two popular additions, our Pueblo Weather Page and a Guest Book. Please sign it.
- Jewelry by Premier Native American Artists (Coming Soon)
This classic is now only $195.00, an outstanding example.
We also offer for the Classic Zuni look, these two quality pieces. The Blue Zuni is $85.00, the Green piece is $110.00.
Each piece will be Collector or Museum Grade Offerings. )
Let's get Acquainted|
Historic Plaques |
2002 Loft Tours|